Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Another rememberance

I just wanted to take a little time to also remember, and respect, the passing of my paternal grandfather, Robert Ogbin. A year ago today he passed away...the last of four losses, and almost two months after the passing of his wife. He was the first one we expected to go, but was the last. I remember that it was hard to feel much sadder, after having gone through this feeling of loss three times already. And I also had hope at this point, as we knew that we were pregnant...that new life had sprung up in the midst of all the loss...much like new saplings push up from the earth after a forest fire. But I digress a little. I just wanted to say that I miss you, too, Grandpop. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment