Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Pennsic Prep

Pennsic is only a few days away. We leave Friday morning and return the following Friday evening. And while I am somewhat excited about the trip, there is so much work to be done to get ready, and also some work while there. *sigh* I feel like saying that I will be missing in action for a bit, but I hardly post as it is, so it wouldn't be noticed anyway. Eh...here is hoping that the weather cooperates and that I get plenty of knitting time under my belt. I have a whole top that I want to finish by August. (ha ha HAAA).

No comments:

Post a Comment