Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Our Family

While at Daycare, Liam drew a picture of our family. I didn't actually realize he could draw something that could be identified as a person. Probably because I have never asked him to draw stuff like that while at home. Shame on me. But after seeing this, I totally want to see him draw more pictures.


Anyway, this is a picture of the four of us. Can you guess which one I am?
(Hint, I am not either of the two little ones...Liam and Maia...nor the one that is supposed to be Matt on the far right...heh)

No comments:

Post a Comment