Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

Okay, I am really lates with this, but wanted to post pictures from our Halloween party. Yes, I cheated and back-dated this post. I've been busy. Heh.


.................... Captain Jack Sparrow


.................... Maia the Moogle


.................... Samurai


.................... Sally (from Nightmare Before Christmas)


.................... Old Man


.................... Mime


.................... Cat and Moogle


.......... Frontier Woman and Man in the Yellow Hat (from Curious George)


.................... General crowd (and Curious George)


.................... Robot


.................... Tron


.......... More general crowd (and a good shot of the family room)


.................... Ariel and Spiderman (wearing Ariel's hair)



I appologize to all those whose pictures I apparently didn't take. Somehow I am missing the entire Ramsdell family, and the Henderson family. I could have sworn I got pictures of everyone, but apparently not. So sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment