Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Further Loss

Sadly, my Great Grandmother, Gladys Semora, passed away this morning, after suffering a heart attack. She was 95. I am too tired and emotionally drained to find eloquent words to say about this latest sadness. I certainly wish I had known her better. She lived in Arkansas, I lived in NJ most of my life. I remember her mainly from the few visits made over the year, but I haven't seen her since February 2008, right before Liam turned 1. She had the Arkansas twang accent, and she was very self-sufficient. I want to be like her, living so strong and so long. I am sad that she has gone, but I know she has live a long, full life and she has moved on to something new, something different.

For those whom are suffering greatly from this new loss, I am very sorry...and I am here if you need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment