Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Second Trimester

Today I am 13 weeks pregnant. Which means I am leaving the first trimester and entering my second trimester. Woo hoo, a third of the way there. Doesn't feel too much different. Well, I guess I have a bit more energy most of the time, and feel less icky during the day (though hunger in the evenings and early morning will still affect me...gotta keep eating). I am definitely getting rounder and look pregnant all the time now, not just in the evenings. Still have a ways to go, but I am in no rush. There is still too much that I want to get done around the house and in my life before I become immersed in babyhood again. *smile*

1 comment:

  1. Just want you to know that I'm so looking forward to another grandchild! Can't wait to see him/her. I think it will be good for Liam to have a little brother or sister.
    Don't you just love the name Emma ! Like Emily also. And Joseph, and Daniel, and Raymond! ( just putting in my 2 cents )

    ReplyDelete