Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

8 Years

Today is a very special day. Eight years ago today my wonderful husband and I got married. We gathered with friends and family, all our loved ones, on a beautiful autumn day, and we promised to spend the rest of our lives together, doing our best to be there for each other and share our journey as one. It feels like way more than eight years. Hopefully it will be many, MANY more.

I love you, Matt. Happy Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment