Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Welcoming another new little life!

So, less than two weeks after friends of ours had their baby daughter, a second set of friends just welcomed their baby into the world as well. Their daughter Amelia (who was a surprise, since they didn't want to find out the gender) was born at 3:15pm yesterday, July 7th, weighing 6lbs 9oz and measuring 20". I've seen pictures of her and she is definitely a cutie (I know, all babies are cute, but some are definitely cuter than others). Again, not going to post a picture since I haven't gotten permission yet.
I wonder when we will meet her. I also think it interesting that our Maia weighed more than these two recent baby girls, considering how small I am. Heh. Never thought she would be the heavyweight of the babies.

I am hoping we can find time to see our friends more, since our daughters will all be so close in age. They would do great playing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment