Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Catching up, 14 and 16 weeks

Yes, I know, I am really behind on my posting. I just wanted to throw up a quick belly picture that was taken shortly after week 14, and give the update for this current week (week 16). And yes, I should really be posting a belly picture for this week as well, but didn't get a chance to have Matt take one before he left (where is he? That's for another post). Sorry, things have been hectic.

Week 16 update: As this week begins your baby has fingernails, and the hair on his or her head is starting to grow. Although baby's brain is still tiny, it is beginning to send signals to muscles that allow arms and legs to begin moving. The motion, called "quickening" can be slight or more robust, but don't be alarmed if you don't feel it this week--you will soon enough.

(I am feeling more flicker bubbles that might be the baby moving around. Can't tell for sure yet.)

So, here is my belly picture at 14 weeks.



After I get the next one posted, I will try to also have a page that shows all the belly pix together for comparison, like I had for last pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment