Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Monday, December 13, 2010

22 Weeks or 5 Months

Today I am 22 weeks pregnant. Or 5 months pregnant, for those that prefer to go by months. I feel pretty much the same as last week. A lot more kicking from the baby, which Matt can feel, but no one else really has since the baby doesn't kick all the time. Mainly when I lay down at night, a lot in the morning, and throughout the day at random times. I still haven't gotten a chance to get Liam to feel the kicking.
I am having more soreness again, I guess from ligament stretching. Ugh. And it's hard to move around and to sit down and get back up. I am having more shortness of breath, and definitely periods of heaviness in my heart, which I remember as precursors to me passing out. Hopefully I won't experience that this time around. *sigh*

Here is the belly picture from this week. I PROMISE that as soon as Christmas is past, I will create a page that shows all the belly pictures together for comparison. As well as updating a lot of other areas of my website that are behind. I just have some gifts to finish knitting for Christmas, so I have no spare time.




Official info:
You and baby are both eager to meet each other! Your baby is kicking up a storm, and you feel like you're getting bigger every day.
Your baby weighs more than 12 ounces (.35 kg) and is more than 7 inches (18 cm) long! Baby's eyelids and eyebrows have developed and her muscles are growing stronger--something you can feel by the strength of the movement in your tummy! Your baby is probably moving more regularly now-not just once in a while! After birth, she'll recognize the songs you sing or play for her now, resulting in a soothing effect.

Although your tummy is growing, you should still feel comfortable and energetic enough to bend over easily and move around. Your sex drive may be increasing, and if your health care provider says it's OK, this can be a great chance for intimate bonding with your partner. If you are feeling exceptionally tired, make certain to get a blood test for anemia, which is common during pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment