Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Slave to the Yarn

For the first time, I probably feel like Stephanie Pearl-McPhee does around Christmas. Too much knitting, not enough time to knit gifts. I usually don't even knit gifts for Christmas. Every now and then I have a neat idea and knit up something for someone. But this year, somehow I decided to do one gift for someone...and then another...and another....and since I made this decision back in October, it seemed completely doable to take on all the projects I planned to do. Most were pretty simple.
Well, don't know what happened, but here I am, less than 4 days before Christmas, knitting like a fiend every moment I get. I have dropped most of the projects I planned to do, and one of them is now being finished after Christmas. And I might have to wrap another still on the needles. But the rest I can't really do that with, and so I am insane, sacrificing sleep and a clean house and my sanity, in order to get it done in time. Will I make it? Check back in a few days...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment