Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas....and Christmas Heartaches

A very Merry Christmas to everyone out there, to all my friends and family, my loved ones. Of course, this being the time of year to be with the ones you love, it's especially hard this particular Christmas. Last Christmas I had all four grandparents, and a great grandmother. This Christmas I just have one grandmother. I lost three relatives in the span of 2 weeks, and the four just over a month later. And now, it's the holiday season, and I miss them more than ever. It seems surreal that they aren't here. Like a bad dream, like it really can't be like this...it's so unfair that they are not here with us. I want them back and it aches to know I can't have them back. All I can do is remember them, and bury myself in the love of those still around me.

Merry Christmas again, to those around me, and to those I have lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment