Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Just wanted to wish all the Mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day. And post a few pictures from my Mother's Day.

First, here is one of me and my children. Wow. Makes me feel more like a mom, somehow, to see them there. Two of them. My children!



Second, my mother...
I am really annoyed that I didn't get one of my mom with us girls, or at least with me. I only have pictures of her holding Maia, and they aren't even the best ones of her. She is such an amazing woman, and a great mother...and I love her so much. I wish I had gotten pictures that do her more justice.
Here is is holding her granddaughter, Maia.



There are a few others, but they are pictures of Maia with my sisters, or Liam with them, so I think I am just going to post them on their respective journals. So please check out the two links on the right hand-side of this page, Liam's Journal and Maia's Journal, and see the Mother's Day pictures there.

Also, there are some great ones of me holding Maia that my brother-in-law Jay took, but I am waiting for him to email me. Hopefully he will do that in a day or so, so check back for pictures added to this post in a day or so.

(Note from 5/11 - more pictures were added to Maia's blog. Since I had already done another post here, and they were just pictures of Maia, I figured it was best to just put them there. So feel free to go over there to take a look.)

No comments:

Post a Comment