Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Pictures from the day. Sorry, don't actually have any pictures of the food or us enjoying the meal. In fact, I think all of these pictures have Maia in them. Oops.

A friend of my sister brought her baby over, so we just had to get the two of them together. Sophia is 3.5 months, Maia just turned 5 months...and they look the same size, don't they.


And Maia desperately wanted to grab that flower off of Sophia's head...she kept making a grab for it. Heh.



Aunt Sandy hanging with Maia.


Ahhhh....after a good dinner of sweet potatoes, Maia is kicking it back with some football, in her pajamas.


And the family picture we finally remembered to take at the end of the day, which is why Maia is in her pajamas instead of nice clothes. And as we were taking these pictures, she promptly threw up. We actually have a few pictures of her spewing, but I figured no one would want to see that here, so I will spare you. It's on Facebook if you really want to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment