Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Tree pickin'

Well we went out shopping on Black Friday. No no no, not to a store...we aren't THAT crazy. We followed our usual tradition of going to the local tree farm and picking out/tagging the tree we want. We will go back in a week or two to cut it down and put it up in our home.

Here is Maia in her "tanooki suit", waiting to go to the tree farm.


This is Liam's pick for a tree. I told him we needed something slightly bigger.


And here is Maia looking all cozy, starting at the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment