Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby Hats...so many baby hats

It was a little over a year ago that I got the urge to knit something for a friend who was expecting a baby. And so I knit my first baby hat...something to keep the little one warm, that they wouldn't grow out of too quickly, and that was relatively quick and easy to make (since I rarely had time to knit and a blanket would have taken me ages). The first one was quickly followed by a second one, since another friend was having a baby. Soon it became something I wanted to do for all my friends/family that was expecting a bundle of joy. Little did I know that there would be an outbreak of offspring. I love knitting, and the baby hats are enjoyable. But after knitting 14 in as many months, and expecting a few more on the horizon, I can honestly say that I hope there is a few months break in baby expectations after that. You know...so maybe I can knit something other than a baby hat. So, uh, friends and family of mine? Could you go a little easy on the lovin'? Heh. Just for a few months? *eyes all her half-started non-hat projects with longing*

No comments:

Post a Comment