Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Friday, June 11, 2010

un-rav-el [uhn-rav-uhl]

1. to separate or disentangle the threads of a woven or knitted fabric, 2.to free from complication or difficulty; make plain or clear

I have so many thoughts bouncing around in my head, so many ideas and musings just waiting to spill out, dreams I'd like to share. I figured maybe it was time to start writing them down, to give them a voice. In other words, "to make plain or clear".
Hopefully you will join me in this new undertaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment