Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Warning: Construction!

Just a heads up that you may see some changes on this blog...mainly with the title. I want more than just basic text, so I am having my graphics-savvy husband experiment with some ideas for an actual logo/image. Some of them may get applied to the blog as he/I/we try them out, so I apologize if it gets dizzying to see a new title logo each time you check out my blog. Hopefully we'll have something by the end of the holiday weekend. In the meantime, just bear with me. And maybe put on a hardhat. heh.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Go crazy M@t! I love seeing your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a test comment from myself, so ignore.

    ReplyDelete