Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Another sad anniversary

Today marks the one year anniversary of the passing of my great grandmother, Gladys Semora. As mentioned a few posts ago, she was the second of four relatives to pass away in a very short amount of time. Less than one week after my grandmother passed away.
I am way too tired to think clearly and say anything too meaningful, and given that she lived in Arkansas, I didn't really see her all that often, so I don't feel I knew her as well. I last saw her in February of 2008, right before Liam turned one. *sigh* Still, I miss her, and I wanted to pay my respects to her memory.

*bows head*

No comments:

Post a Comment