Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hit the 30 week mark!

I am 30 weeks pregnant! I am in the 30s now. Three-quarters of the way done. Seems to make the end that much closer, being in that last stretch, although it's still about 10 weeks to go, give or take. Although since I probably won't be allowed to go more than a week past my due date, it's only 11 weeks at the most.

I don't really have time to post anything other than the official info and a belly picture. I am feeling a lot both physically and mentally and the mental part makes it all too much right now. There are a lot of things I need to get worked out. Maybe I will post about it at some other point, if I feel like subjecting people to it (again, not that anyone actually reads this).




Your Baby This Week
Now that your baby weighs about 3 pounds (1.3 kg) and measures about 17 inches (43 cm) in length, you're beginning to feel like your tummy will pop if she keeps growing!
Your little cherub is starting to look more like a chubby little cherub, growing plumper and cuter every day. Her hair is growing thicker on the scalp, and those lashes are lengthening. The hands and feet are now fully formed and baby's head and body are closer to normal proportions. Overall, your baby is beginning to look similar to how she will look at birth--just tinier. To prepare for her big entrance, your baby is now starting to control her own body temperature!

Your Body This Week
You may begin to feel some significant discomfort now. Weighing more than ever, you may even wonder how much bigger you could possibly get! But your tummy will continue to grow, much faster now than in the previous months, and you'll continue to gain, about one pound (0.5 kg) a week, for at least the next 6 to 8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment