Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Finally! It's here!

It's official. Today is the day. A day I've been waiting for. Not much different than yesterday, technically. But still, a special day nonetheless.

Today...is the First Day of Spring!

After all that winter brought...all that snow and ice and cold and bleakness, to day I can finally say it's Spring. True, Thursday and Friday's were much more along the lines of Spring, in the 60's and 70's. Today was a high of 52. But still...TODAY is officialy Spring. TODAY. And given that the highs for the next 10 days are all in the upper 40's to the high 50's, it looks like we are out of the truly cold weather. And I am a MUCH happier person for it!

I am going to celebrate this week by clearing out all the dead stuff in my garden. Needs done anyway and if I wasn't so busy preparing for maternity leave and my son's birthday, I probably would have done it already. But, this seems like good timing (and both the party and last day of work have passed), so clean-up it is.

*happy sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment