Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Halfway done

Now that I am home on maternity leave, I am starting to make a bit more progress on the baby blanket. I was hoping I would be further than I am, but at least it's moving. And if this baby waits another two weeks or so, I think I might actually finish it in time. I just need to keep knitting as much as possible. I am finally at the halfway point, and it's looking pretty good, I think. Here, take a look:



Not too bad, eh? I can't wait to see the thing finished. Of course, I will have a million ends to weave in (okay, more like 58 or so...but that's a heck of a lot. Way more than the multi-colored baby hats I do which I usually feel have too many ends to weave in...*sigh* I should weave in ends as a I go, probably...to save myself some crying). And then there is a crocheted edge and blocking. But...one day at a time. If that has to be done after the baby is born, so be it.

So, hopefully I will be able to post a new picture next week, with even more progress on it. Here's to quick knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment