Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

When cleaning up is wonderful!

So, I took advantage of the great weather today and cleaned up my garden. Something I always enjoy (although by the end of it I usually am annoyed at just how big my gardens are and I wonder why I put in the extra garden). It's nice to clear out the dead stuff and to see the new stuff starting to grow in, to smell the clean earthy scent mixed with mulch. To no longer see the cluttery mess that is this:




But to see large stretches of earth-colored mulch with new beginnings of life springing from it:





(I LOVE purple flowers!)




(see the new life poking out of the ground? *smile* Those are hostas in the making.)

No comments:

Post a Comment