Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Two Months, Maia

Today, my daughter Maia is two months old! Part of me can't believe it's been that long already, while the other part of me feels like she has been around forever and my life without her is starting to seem far away.


I have TONS of pictures of her, but since I already posted them on her journal, I am not going to post them all again here. Instead, you can visit the link above to go directly to that post.

Besides pictures, there are also some details about her, like her smiles and attempts at talking, her weight, and such. I'll just say that I am totally in love with her. I loved her when she was born, but as with Liam, it took a while for it to become the deep love that it is now...to get to know her enough that my love for her makes me breathless and giddy when I think about it. *happy sigh*
Excuse me...I am going to hug and kiss her again. Go enjoy pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment