Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome to the world, little Eva!

Earlier today, friends of ours welcomed their first child into the world. A little girl named Evelyn, or Eva for short. Matt and I swung by the hospital to visit them and see the new little life. She is so cute and adorable, with lots of dark hair. I can see Josh in her face. I would post a picture but I don't know if Josh and Colleen would be okay with that...haven't asked yet. I had really wanted to hold her but was not able to as Colleen was working on feeding her and then we ran out of times.
Her stats: Born July 27th, at 3pm, weighing in at 6lbs 10oz (smaller than Maia!) and measuring 19.5". She was two days early.

Congratulations, guys, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment