Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

MONKEY!

So...if you remember back to the post I made about the project I was knitting. You know, the one with the knitting shaped like...um...well...a...well, it was a long tube of knitting, brown with tan at the end. You know...this one!


I had promised to show you the finished product. I finished it over a week ago, but as it was a gift for a baby-soon-to-be, I wanted to wait to post in, just in case someone read the blog entry and saw it and they found out about it and somehow guessed it was for them. Which is silly because how would they guess that, and who would think to tell them, and...well, besides, no one actually probably reads this blog. (sad, isn't it...I am talking to myself). Well, okay, I think every now and then people read it, but not all the entries, and not the people that would talk to these friends (seriously, though, if you read the blog...PLEASE leave a comment now and then. So I don't think I am talking to myself).

So, without further ado, I give you...









(obviously the long tubes were the limbs...come on, people!)
For a baby due July 1st, whose gender is to be a surprise...hope you enjoy the monkey, little darling!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog in Google's blog reader, so I don't usually leave comments :P

    ReplyDelete