Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Darlene!

Just wanted to send a Happy Birthday wish to my mother-in-law, Darlene (even though I know she will probably never see this). To celebrate (besides bringing her from West Virginia to our house in New Jersey to visit for a week and see her grandson), we are going to take her out to dinner tonight, to the place of her choosing. I feel like I should do more somehow, since one dinner, and even just one week of hanging out with her, isn't enough to make up for how little we actually call her or communicate with her the rest of the year. I am sure she will say it's more than enough. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment