Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hiccups!

I noticed the baby hiccuping for the first time today! Liam used to have them all the time during my pregnancy with him. I had forgotten about those. This morning I was in a meeting and felt what I thought was a tiny little kick. Then I felt it again. And then again. And they continued, at a pretty steady rhythm. And then I realized that it was hiccups. So very cute. Just wanted to share.

Oh, side note...I updated the pregnancy belly comparison page to include comparisons between my first pregnancy and this current one. So if you want to see how much bigger I might be this second pregnancy, then check out the link at the top of this journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment