Children's Journals

This is my journal, with posts mainly about myself. If you want to see posts specifically about Maia or Liam, check out the links to their journals under the "My Interests" section on the right side of my blog page.

Belly Picture Comparison

View Belly Picture Camparison for Second Pregnancy!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

One week postpartum

Just wanted to throw in a quick update, letting everyone know I am alive. I am actually spending most of my free laptop time trying to work on blog entries on Maia's blog, to show off more pictures of her. But I don't want to neglect this blog either.
So, it's one week since I've had Maia. I am actually feeling much better today. I was hurting up until yesterday evening, but then suddenly I started feeling much better. Less hurting, less aching, more sanity. So today I am feeling more human...still less sore, feeling like I can handle things a bit more. Even with the lack of sleep (insomnia has hit me for some reason...just what I need, in an already limited-sleep situation).

Thought I would include a belly picture, to continue with the pregnancy theme. Just to show where I am one week after delivery. Soon I want to start working on getting rid of the excess belly skin, but I am surprised at how quickly things have gone away in just a week.





(Sorry for the crappy quality, realized after the fact that the camera was on the wrong setting. Oh well. Hides my exhaustion. Heh)

No comments:

Post a Comment